- Races every 45 minutes, girls and boys simultaneously, no more than 50 athletes per race.
- Ten races: first race at 9:00 and last race at 3:45.
- 7x 5K races, 3x 2 Mile races (may be adjusted based on entry numbers).
- NCISAA schools, club teams, and individuals can register.
- Results from all races will be compiled into overall results, and also separate Frosh-Soph results.
- No more than 50 athletes in the start/finish area at a time.
- Spectators are restricted to the two upper field.
- Maximum of one spectator per athlete (whether a coach or parent).
- Spectators required to wear masks at all times; athletes wear masks when not warming up or competing.
- Parking on the field above the park, walk to the facility.
- Packet pick-up at the entrance to the facility.
- No cross country athletes in the lower part of the park.
- $15 entry fee per athlete, paid in advance (online through PayPal or by check received before meet)
- $300 maximum fee for teams (schools or clubs)
- NCISAA schools can enter normally.
- NCHSAA schools will be changed to club teams, or can register athletes individually.
- Unattached athletes can register individually.
*NOTE: Teams and individuals can request a time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, but we reserve the right to assign races to meet our 50 athlete maximum.*
9:00 - 2 mile race
9:45 - 5K race
10:30 - 5K race
11:15 - 5K race
12:00 - 2 mile race
12:45 - 5K race
1:30 - 5K race
2:15 - 5K race
3:00 - 2 mile race
3:45 - 5K race